Red Crow Mysteries: Legion
- NA/EU: October 1, 2020
- JP: January 14, 2021
- Genre: Adventure, Puzzle
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Cateia Games
- Publisher: Ocean Media
- Download size: 338 MB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, German, Italian, Russian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|Matches previous low|
|Sale ends July 1|
|All time low|
You are on the test! Afterlife spirits have chose you to stand for the mankind when the time comes. Will you resist the temptations and outsmart the one who has many names?
Your extraordinary gift is also your biggest curse. It is a burden you must bare. The ability to see things others cannot is an unbelievable challenge and responsibility. And evil never sleeps. Evil is never far away. He who has many names, has awakened again - hungry for victory and power. Can you past the test and prove you are the one who will defend mankind when judgment day comes?
But, remember, fear is your worst enemy! Never let him see your fear! He will use it against you and everything will be lost!
Dive into an alternative dimension alive with ghosts and demons in Red Crow Mysteries: Legion- a dark and thrilling puzzle, adventure game!
- Confront ancient evil and prove yourself worthy to the afterlife spirits
- Investigate eye-catching locations and solve dozens of puzzles
- Search for clues and follow the path
- Beautiful graphics and mysterious atmosphere
- Fantastic music and voice-acting
- 3 fully customizable game-play modes: Easy, Casual and Adventure
- Native wide-screen support