- MSRP: $19.99
- Released: May 25, 2023
- Genre: Action, Adventure
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Adam Kareem
- Publisher: Humble Games
- Download size: 2.241 GB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- OpenCritic:  75
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|All time low|
"Reach your potential in a fast and fluid 3D action platformer set in the beautiful and vibrant “solarpunk” world where humanity and technology co-exist with nature.
Take on the role of hyper-advanced android model DeLTA as she seeks to show her world the true promise of artificial intelligence in a powerful, complex story of co-existence between humanity and AI. Key features include:
● Dynamic 3D Action Platforming – Draw upon DeLTA’s extraordinary dexterity and distinctive arsenal to navigate challenging stages. Jump and shoot in fast and fluid 3D gameplay that channels the 2D classics of the genre.
● Welcome to Radia – Explore a more hopeful vision of Earth’s future as you journey through a beautiful world where solar power is dominant, and humanity and technology co-exist with nature.
● Choose Your Mission – Take the fight to the Vypers as you pick from a variety of distinctive levels in any order you choose. Defeat the epic bosses at the end of each stage and claim their unique weapons as your own.
● A Vibrant Cast – Learn the backgrounds and stories behind a diverse cast of larger-than-life Vyper Masters, rival roboticists, and fellow Protodroid who live and operate by a different code.
● Seek Hidden Upgrades – Enhance DeLTA’s capabilities by discovering rare upgrades, power-ups, and blade techniques hidden throughout the world.
Heavily inspired by classic action platformers, Protodroid DeLTA is action-packed with intense fights, dynamic platforming, and challenging 3D levels just waiting to be mastered."