Project Starship X
- MSRP: $9.99
- Released: January 27, 2021
- Genre: Action, Arcade
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 2
- Developer: eastasiasoft, Pandia Indie Studio
- Publisher: eastasiasoft
- Download size: 1.216 GB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 3 hours
- Main + Extra: 3 hours
- Completionist: 7½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Italian
- Platforms: Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One
|Sale ends in 11 hours|
|All time low|
Project Starship is back with a wacky take on cosmic horror. In this rogue-lite shooter, you’ll take the role of the tentacled-yet-hip Swagthulhu as you CRASH-KILL comical abominations in flashy 16-bit style! With multi-purpose dodge mechanics and tons of crazy pick-ups, you’ll be able to crash your ship straight through the enemy and emerge unscathed. Project Starship X celebrates genre conventions by turning them upside-down!
• Discover 14 levels with unique themes, 5 in each playthrough.
• Use tank modules, bowling, throwable items, bombs, spoons and more!
• Experience Mad Events that remix the action!
• Challenge a variety of modes to put your skills to the test.
• Enjoy unlimited replay value with procedurally generated elements.
• Get in the mood with a pumping soundtrack and screen shake effects!