- MSRP: $1.99
- Released: May 3, 2019
- Genre: Action, Arcade, Simulation
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: SimFabric
- Publisher: SimFabric
- Download size: 380 MB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Main + Extra: 0½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, German, Italian, Russian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
- Platforms: Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4
|All time low|
Preventive Strike is a dynamic arcade scroll-shooter. You control an overpowered attack helicopter with the objective to drive the enemy out of your land and make your way to the enemy base and eliminate the threat. They don't know what's coming, but neither do you!
The game has an isometric view on the level, which stands out from the typical for this genre top-down or side view and adds some depth to the environment. The graphics are simple yet eye-catching, with lots of stuff happening on screen. There's no room for boredom.
Key features include most of what you'd expect to see in an arcade shooter: fluid controls, a variety of enemies, power-ups, changing environments, player progression, score, and more.
Do you dare to be the one man army?!
Show them bullet hell!