- Released: September 19, 2019
- Genre: Simulation, Action, Arcade
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 2
- Developer: Mighty Morgan
- Publisher: HYPETRAIN DIGITAL
- Download size: 442 MB
- Metacritic: tbd 3.6
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Russian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|Lowest price ever|
|Sale ends in 45 hours|
|All time low|
A fresh take on top-down shooters with an emphasis on tactics that forces you to make split second decisions. Play Solo or in Couch Co-op!
Unforgiving and tense, each mission tells a story of two police operatives - John Rimes and Rick Jones, filled with infiltrating gang hideouts, rescuing hostages, making arrests and other life-threatening situations.
– The Surrender System allows you to apprehend the suspects without resorting to violence. Fire a warning shot near them or engage them in melee combat - those are just some of the ways you can make them submit.
– Issue commands to your fellow cop Rick Jones. Make sure to use him wisely - and who knows, he might save your life in return.
– Randomly placed criminals, hostages and evidence make every level run unique. The placement changes every time you restart, leading to new interesting situations and opportunities.
– As a law enforcement officer, you will have access to end-of-the-line police equipment, such as under-the-door cameras, door blast charges and many others.
– Various types of lawbreakers, from small petty criminals to well organised gangs and terrorists. Each type has not only unique weapons, but different behaviour and shooting skill.
Complex Tactical Gameplay: Try not to get spotted, don't waste bullets, regularly check your surroundings and make sure to take criminals down quietly.
– All your actions are scored in real time. Playing aggressively won't get you a high enough result to start the next mission - so keep that in mind!
– Local Co-op. Complete missions together for better scores and more fun!