Please, Don't Touch Anything: Classic
- MSRP: $4.99
- NA: June 13, 2019
- EU: June 20, 2019
- Genre: Puzzle, Simulation, Training, Action
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Four Quarters, ForwardXP
- Publisher: ForwardXP
- Download size: 65 MB
- Metacritic: tbd 5.3
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 1 hour
- Main + Extra: 1½ hours
- Completionist: 3 hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified)
- Platforms: Nintendo Switch
|All time low|
Please, Don’t Touch Anything: Classic is a pixelated, brain-racking, button-pushing puzzle game.
Covering for a colleague taking a bathroom break, you find yourself in front of a mysterious panel with a green screen monitor above it showing a blurry live image of an unknown city. Also present is an ominous red button with the simple instruction to not touch anything!
Push the red button once or press it many times. Your choices and actions will lead to outrageous consequences and 25 unique puzzle endings.
Scavenge for clues, tools, and buttons to solve riddles and trigger explosive events. This deceptively simple console has many mind-blowing surprises for you.
Go ahead, press the button. You know you want to.