Plague Inc: Evolved
- MSRP: $14.99
- Released: August 2, 2019
- Genre: Strategy, Simulation
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Ndemic Creations
- Publisher: Ndemic Creations
- Download size: 564 MB
- Metacritic: tbd 8.2
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian
Price historyAll time low: $10.49
Can you infect the world?
Plague Inc: Evolved is a unique mix of high strategy and terrifyingly realistic simulation. Your pathogen has just infected 'Patient Zero' - now you must bring about the end of human history by evolving a deadly, global Plague whilst adapting against everything humanity can do to defend itself.
- 11 Different Disease Types: Master every pathogen; from bacteria to bio-weapons and mind control to zombies, end humanity by any means possible – different diseases will need radically different approaches.
- 25 Unique Scenarios: Adapt your strategy - how will you handle a new strain of Swine Flu, or infect a world in Ice Age?
- Hyper-Realistic World: Strategize in the real world - advanced AI and use of real-world data and events make Plague Inc: Evolved a highly authentic simulation of a world-ending pathogen. Even the CDC likes it!
- And much more... speed runs, Mega-Brutal difficulty, genetic modification and custom plague types and worlds created by the community...