- MSRP: $7.99
- Released: September 28, 2017
- Genre: Puzzle, Multiplayer, Strategy, Training
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 4
- Publisher: JUPITER
- Download size: 239 MB
- Metacritic: 67 7.4
- OpenCritic:  65
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 23 hours
- Main + Extra: 30 hours
- Completionist: 41½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Portuguese, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
- Platforms: Nintendo Switch
|All time low|
The new Picross series is now playable on the Nintendo Switch™!
Comes with Picross and Mega Picross, with 300 puzzles in total, including plenty of difficulty levels.
Traditional Picross with comfortable controls! We've brought back the handy assist functions, too.
Check out the tutorial for more details.Even if you're new to Picross, give it a try!
Unique to the Switch version, 2 players can now play simultaneously! Enjoy with friends and family!
"Picross" is a picture crossword puzzle game that uses numbers as hints to complete an illustration.
The rules are simple and easy to understand, so anyone can pick it up and enjoy.