- Demo Available
- Released: December 3, 2020
- Genre: Indie, Adventure, Platformer, Puzzle, Multiplayer
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 2
- Online: 2
- Developer: Bit Loom Games
- Publisher: Coatsink Software
- Download size: 5.265 GB
- Metacritic: 78 tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 8 hours
- Main + Extra: 8½ hours
- Completionist: 9 hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|All time low|
Two heads are better than one!
In PHOGS! you play as a duo of dogs on a captivating, puzzle-filled adventure. Linked by a stretchy belly, you’ll need to bark, bite and bounce your way through obstacles set across the themed worlds of Food, Sleep and Play, in co-op or single-player.
Forage through Food World, teeming with tasty treats. From hot buttered toast to chopped celery... even a river of chocolate!
Stroll through Sleep World, complete with teddy bears, cushions and quilts, all nestled in the glow of the soothing night-light.
Pounce through the crazy toybox of Play World, exploring a beach amusement park, a retro arcade, and everything in between. Woof!
Supporting single-player and shared-controller gameplay, plus local and online co-op, Red and Blue are always ready to play!