- MSRP: $14.99
- Released: November 22, 2018
- Genre: Arcade, Action, Puzzle, Simulation
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 2
- Publisher: tinyBuild Games
- Download size: 1.111 GB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 6 hours
- Main + Extra: 10 hours
- Completionist: 11½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Mature
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
Price historyAll time low: $4.65
It's 3:00 a.m. Your neighbors are having a loud party. Stop them. Party Hard is tinyBuild's award-winning stealth strategy game about ruining parties by any means.
In Party Hard, you play as someone who is really tired of the neighbors having loud parties. Instead of calling the police, you decide it’s a better idea to kill everyone – using your faithful knife and the environment. The tactical strategy follows a series of killings at parties through-ought the USA.
Party Hard has semi-procedural environments and focus on unique ways of killing people. In the greatest traditions of sneaking games, your main goal is not to get caught, while silently picking off unsuspecting victims one by one. Dancing and blending in during a suspicious situation is key.
- A (not)serious story that follows a series of murders through the USA.
- 19 unique levels with random variations on each one.
- Use traps, cause explosions, become a ninja.
- Multiple unlock-able characters.
- Special random events, like a bear coming in and killing everyone for you.
- Trigger the DEA, SWAT cars, paramedics, firefighters to come in and ruin the party.
5 Playable Characters!
- The guy who wants to get some sleep.
- The ninja who is fast, stealthy, has a smoke bomb, but shouldn't be seen.
- The cop who can carry around bodies without suspicion, and frame other people.
- The girl who can knock people out.
- The butcher who has a chainsaw.