Paper Dolls Original
- NA/EU: September 19, 2019
- JP: November 21, 2019
- Genre: Action, Puzzle
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Beijing Litchi Culture Media
- Publisher: CIRCLE Ent.
- Download size: 1.069 GB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 5 hours
- Main + Extra: 6½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|All time low|
A man wakes up from a nightmare. Again. Every time he closes his eyes he sees images of evil paper dolls attacking him. Sleepless, confused, terrified, and now he's haunted by imaginary sounds. At dawn, he will take his daughter to live with his ex-wife. He must.
He is so deeply immersed in these thoughts that he doesn’t hear his daughter’s voice, "Look out!" The imaginary sounds grow stronger. Then, a crash; when he wakes up he finds himself in a deserted and ancient mansion. Everything here seems strange, yet eerily familiar.
“Is this a dream? Or am I dead?”
He hears the faint cries of his daughter. Struggling to pull himself together, he follows her voice deeper into the mansion…
Immersive graphics and a unique Eastern vibe bring this terrifying mansion to life. Experience a finely-crafted soundtrack, combining chant with folk and rock music, as you delve deeper into the darkness.
● Find your daughter in this disorienting journey of terror and excitement.
● Outsmart traps, solve puzzles, and uncover the mysteries of the mansion.
● Find the secret messages left behind and reveal the horrible truth of this great Evil.
● Run, hide, and seal away the Paper Dolls forever...or else.