- MSRP: $19.99
- Released: August 1, 2019
- Genre: Board Game
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 5
- Developer: Asmodee Digital
- Publisher: Asmodee Digital
- Download size: 331 MB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Portuguese, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Russian
Price historyAll time low: $7.99
Humanity is on the brink of extinction. As members of an elite disease control team, you’re the only thing standing in the way of the four deadly diseases spreading across the world. You must travel the globe protecting cities, containing infections from spreading, and discovering the cure for each disease. The fate of humanity is in your hands!
In solo or couch co-op mode, you will assemble a team of specialists to save humankind. Each member of the team has their own set of skills that you must use efficiently.
Recruit the Medic to quickly treat diseases, discover a cure faster with the Scientist, or stop infections from spreading with the Quarantine Specialist. Each role opens new possibilities and syncs with the other roles to offer new strategies. Pick from seven available character roles to create your elite team.
Can you save humanity?
- Solo or couch co-op mode: Save humanity on your own or with up to four friends!
- Choose your team from 7 different roles.
- 5 difficulty levels to change the game for newcomers and veterans alike.
- Immersive theme, challenging gameplay, and replayability. Don’t play the same game twice!
- Be ready to face more challenges as new content is coming soon: "On the Brink - Virulent Strain" will spread a new kind of virus into the world. "On the Brink - Roles & Events" will offer you new roles for your team and new events to help you save humanity.