One Strike: Complete Edition
- MSRP: $5.99
- Released: May 16, 2020
- Publisher: QubicGames
- Download size: 379 MB
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
|All time low|
"We have been unable to put this game down since it landed on our Switch." - nintendolife.com review 8/10
Only one strike settles the duel, master the fighting style of each warrior to outsmart your opponents.
Challenge your friends or the AI in easy, medium or hard mode.
10 fighters in medieval Japan:
• Kenji the honorable samurai and his katana
• Hinode the ninja striking her Sai weapons at the speed of light
• Soujirou the monk wielding his long-range Nodashi
• Hangaku the fastest girl in the East with her Kusarigama
• Bailong the Chinese veteran and his proud Kwan dao
• Tomoe the killer with her sharp Wakizashi
• Oni the demon with his massive Tetsubō
• Dragon experienced ninja that has the ability to become invisible
• Daiyu master of Hook Swords, a traditional weapon from China
• Lotus agile all-around fighter from the land of dragons that use War Fans
• One Life: just like in real life, you've got only one
• Arcade: you get 5 lives to train with your character
• Team Duel: put together your best team of 3 warriors
• Tournament: up to 8 players (AI or real person) fight for the final victory!
The game lets you consult your achievements at any time.