One Line Coloring
- MSRP: $6.99
- NA/EU: August 21, 2020
- JP: November 26, 2020
- Genre: Puzzle, Board Game, Strategy
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Publisher: MythicOwl
- Download size: 126 MB
- Metacritic: 74 tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Completionist: 2½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, German, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|All time low|
One Line Coloring is a vibrant puzzle game about creating lively shapes that compose and fold into beautiful, themed dioramas. One Line Coloring offers a relaxing, creative experience built around lines that uncover charming objects. Inspired by classic, pen-and-paper game of connecting dots, One Line Coloring gives players an impression of actually drawing the full object, line by line. Some objects are easily recognizable as our everyday items, others need to be completed to reveal their true form.
Each level offers a lined shape of an object, that players need to fill with colors by connecting different sections of the shape. Every model is handcrafted to showcase an abstract set of dots, that eventually come to life as impressive, colorful models. Each model is part of a bigger picture - a rich, detailed diorama that represents a continuous scene. The ultimate goal is to uncover all colorful shapes and complete every diorama.
Once solved, the object is beautifully animated and saved as a part of themed dioramas. One Line Coloring offers a diverse set of dioramas, such as an island, coral reef, forest or space. Every set has its own distinctive collection of picked models, based around everyday items, gadgets, fauna & flora, architecture etc.
* Over 100 carefully designed models to uncover and collect
* 6 unique themes to showcase completed models
* Playful scenes presented as dioramas for players to create
* Pastel, eye-catching visuals to relax our mind
* Engaging dot connecting mechanics to spice up the gameplay
* Fresh twist to a classic, dot-to-dot games
* Creative puzzles easy for children, engaging for adults
Complete all beautiful, hand-drawn models of diverse objects this one-of-kind coloring game!