Old School Musical
- MSRP: $12.99
- NA/EU: September 13, 2018
- JP: November 7, 2019
- Genre: Arcade, Music, Adventure, Fighting
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 4
- Developer: La Moutarde
- Publisher: Plug In Digital
- Download size: 1.084 GB
- Metacritic: 76 7.7
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 3 hours
- Main + Extra: 7 hours
- Completionist: 17 hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Portuguese, Spanish, French, German, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
Price historyAll time low: $6.49
A rhythm game full of chiptunes!
What has 50 amazing chiptune tracks, a loony story mode, 32 different chicken types to fight, and takes you on a tour of all your favorite retro games? It's Old School Musical of course!
Tib and Rob are the heroes of a wacky adventure that will teach them where all of the bugs in our favorite games come from.
Have you ever played a rhythm game before? Well, this is like that, but much better! With each note, you are responsible for the success of our two heroes' quest. Swing your sword and shoot with your spacecraft to the beat of chiptune tracks from Dubmood, Zabutom, Hello World, Yponeko and Le Plancton.
What people are saying:
-"This game is so retro, your TV will grow a cathode-ray tube" - Cathodic Magazine
-"the gaem iz ful uv bugs lmao" - Kevin Ididntgetthescript
-"The display resolution of this game is so low that I'm 20 years younger now" - Santa Claus
-"Francis, stop playing video games, it's time to eat!" - My mom
- 50 chiptune tracks
- Awesome guests: Dubmood, Zabutom, Hello World, Yponeko, Le Plancton
- A story mode with 20 nutty levels
- A multiplayer mode with up to 4 players