- Demo Available: EU & JP eShop only
- Released: October 28, 2021
- Genre: Platformer, Action, Adventure, Fighting
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 2
- Developer: Sokaikan
- Publisher: No Gravity Games
- Download size: 721 MB
- Metacritic: 81 6.5
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 2½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
|All time low|
• Custom-made fighting engine with unique moves for each character.
• Fight with swords, nunchakus, and bo staffs.
• Engaging story told with carefully crafted pixel-art cut-scenes.
• Many different enemies, each with their own moveset and weapons.
• Intense boss battles.
• Arcade mode for those who want to jump straight into the action.
• Parry any attacks, projectiles, and traps!
• Discover many secrets and hidden areas!
• Play together in a local co-op mode, and heal each other to achieve victory!
Take on the role of the martial arts master Hiro, Meilin, or Shin as they face off in a desperate fight for their lives against the Black Mantis clan. DOUBLE THE MAYHEM: Bring a friend and battle against ninjas, demons, and more in the 2-player local co-op mode of this action-adventure platformer set in a mystical, fantasy version of Okinawa.
The fast, fluid combat system brings with it many moves, combos, juggles, and an intuitive parrying system.