- NA/EU: September 26, 2019
- JP: November 26, 2020
- Genre: Strategy, Multiplayer
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Online: 1 - 6
- Publisher: Shiro Games
- Download size: 863 MB
- Metacritic: 77 8.1
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 14½ hours
- Main + Extra: 41 hours
- Completionist: 101 hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, German, Russian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|From 3rd party seller: $29.01|
|From 3rd party seller: $33.31|
|All time low|
Northgard is a strategy game based on Norse mythology in which you control a clan of Vikings vying for the control of a mysterious newfound continent.
After years of tireless explorations, brave Vikings have discovered a new land filled with mystery, danger and riches: Northgard. The boldest Northmen have set sail to explore and conquer these new shores, bring fame to their Clan and write history through conquest, trading, or devotion to the Gods.
That is, if they can survive the dire Wolves and Undead Warriors roaming the land, befriend or defeat the giants, and survive the harshest winters ever witnessed in the North.
- Build your settlement on the newly discovered continent of Northgard
- Assign your vikings to various jobs (Farmer, Warrior, Sailor, Loremaster...)
- Manage your resources carefully and survive harsh winters and vicious foes
- Expand and discover new territory with unique strategic opportunities
- Achieve different victory conditions (Conquest, Fame, Lore, Trading...)
- Play against your friends or against an AI with different difficulty levels and personalities
- Enjoy dedicated servers and grind the ranks to reach the final Norse God rank!