Nine Witches: Family Disruption
- MSRP: $19.99
- NA/EU: December 4, 2020
- JP: April 15, 2021
- Genre: Adventure, Action, Puzzle
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Indiesruption
- Publisher: Blowfish Studios
- Download size: 277 MB
- Metacritic: tbd 6.0
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 5½ hours
- Completionist: 6½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Portuguese, Spanish, French, German, Russian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|All time low|
October 1944, something strange is happening in Sundäe, a rustic Norwegian town where a mysterious dark moon hangs over the sky, generating uncertainty among its inhabitants.
As World War II continues, the Okkulte-55, a secret division of the Third Reich, arrives in Sundäe to unleash an ancient curse, in a desperate act to twist the course of the war.
Alexei Krakovitz, a quadriplegic professor of occult science and Akiro Kagasawa, his faithful assistant, are sent to Norway on a secret mission to unravel the mystery and save the world from the Okkulte-55 clutches.
An original story with absurd dark humor, riddled with eccentric characters, diabolical inventions, puzzles, occultism, talking dead, witches, worms, a mysterious party, and an ancient curse that threatens the human race.
An adventure so delusional that it will make you delirious to the delirium itself!
- Unique original story. (99.999999% GUARANTEED)
- Single player, dual character action-adventure with puzzle-solving elements.
- Join professor Alexei Krakovitz and his loyal Japanese assistant, Akiro Kagasawa, in their heroic crusade against the Okkulte-55.
- Retro-pixel style artwork.
- A quirky cast of characters!
- Visit Sundäe, an oppressed village on the northwest coast of Norway.
- Talk with the dead.