Never Stop Sneakin'
- MSRP: $14.99
- NA: December 14, 2017
- EU: January 9, 2018
- Genre: Action, Strategy
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Humble Hearts
- Publisher: Humble Hearts
- Download size: 489 MB
- Metacritic: 71 6.8
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 13½ hours
- Main + Extra: 15 hours
- Languages: English
- ESRB: E10+
- PEGI: 7
- USK: 6
- ACB: PG
- OFLC: PG
- RARS: 16+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
Price historyAll time low: $9.89
The Department of Sneakin' is the world's most elite stealth agency. Your mission: stop time-traveling master criminal Amadeus Guildenstern.
Can you believe it? That madman, Amadeus Guildenstern, just traveled through time and kidnapped all the U.S. Presidents!
Yes, all of them! Even the bad ones!
If you're going to fix history, you'll need the help of the world's most elite stealth operatives: The Department of Sneakin'.
Infiltrate the enemy base, avoid their patrols, and hack their systems to gain valuable intel. Build your Sneakin' HQ, and figure out how to stop Guildenstern's time-traveling scheme!
• Classic tactical sneakin' action, rendered with only the finest polygons.
• Unlock new characters, weapons, and perks to aid you in your mission.
• Fight incredible bosses, including the evil Dr. Acula (probably a vampire) and Vice President Helicopter (who is a helicopter).
• Dynamic infiltration system generates new layouts every mission. Never sneak through the same base twice!