- MSRP: $49.99
- Released: November 19, 2021
- Genre: First-Person, Action, Adventure
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Online: 1 - 8
- Developer: Fun Labs
- Publisher: Game Mill
- Download size: 7.428 GB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 4½ hours
- Main + Extra: 11½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch
|From 3rd party seller: $29.77|
|In-store: as low as $19.99|
|All time low|
NERF Legends thrusts you into a futuristic, sci-fi world where you’ll come face-to-face with legions of robot enemies and ultimate boss masters. Armed with a wide array of NERF blasters based on their iconic, real-world counterparts, you’ll thwart formidable enemies while being challenged to pull off the most impressive high-flying trick shots across a series of unique and immersive environments. Are your NERF skills up to the challenge to become the ultimate NERF Legend?
• Set in out-of-this-world locations such as Fortress Siege, Jungle Trouble, Ragnarok Showdown, and Spaceport Blastoff!
• 15 Authentic NERF basters across the Mega, Ultra and Elite lines! Plus upgradable perks & skins to customize your blaster!
• Collect dart powerups such as magnetic push, magnetic pull, seeker darts, and slow to change the tide of battles!
• Enter the gauntlet and go face-to-face against a wide variety of blaster-wielding robots and Nerf Masters
• Use accelerators and trampolines to bounce and fly across the world!
• Use blasters to solve unique puzzles and challenges
• Earn top rewards by beating the Nerf courses
• 4 vs 4 team play or 8 player free-for-all with online multiplayer modes
• Use the character creator to customize your avatar!