Moai VI: Unexpected Guests
- MSRP: $18.99
- Released: April 18, 2019
- Genre: Strategy, Adventure, Puzzle, Simulation
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Publisher: Joindots
- Download size: 983 MB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian
- Platforms: Nintendo Switch
|Sale ends September 28|
|All time low|
From vibrant jungles bursting with color, to an underwater wonderland teeming with aquatic life, to a cluster of floating islands, you'll traverse many magical lands filled with miracles. You'll also go toe-to-toe with awesome giants, outwit clever jellyfish and pet cute Manu-Ai to receive mana. Characters that range from the charming Posei-Don to the wicked Moko-Moko lizards will make each encounter a memorable one.
Along the way, you'll race to complete 80 thrilling levels that challenge you to strategically figure out the best use of your resources. Mine stone and ore from the bowels of the Earth, summon crops from soil and trade with merchants, all in an effort to complete missions ranging from keeping an island afloat to repairing a natural cloud maker.
Guide Hika-Ri and Kao-Ri on the adventure of their lives and enjoy countless hours of fun on the enchanted island of Tapa-Tui!
- The PC version achieved 2018 #1 at the German children's software award "TOMMI"!
- Dozens of challenging levels
- A thrilling story of adventure
- Awesome art and animation