Minute of Islands
- NA/EU: June 13, 2021
- JP: July 29, 2021
- Genre: Adventure, Puzzle
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Studio Fizbin
- Publisher: Mixtvision
- Download size: 1.9 GB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 5 hours
- Main + Extra: 6 hours
- Completionist: 6½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|All time low|
Guide young mechanic Mo on her quest to repair a world on the brink of collapse. Explore strange islands and dark labyrinths below.
Explore strange and wonderful islands and dark labyrinths below in this narrative puzzle platformer. Guide young mechanic Mo on her quest to repair a world on the brink of collapse. The powerful Omni Switch at your disposal may not be enough to fix the damage that hides beneath the surface...
• Wield the powerful Omni Switch throughout story-based environmental puzzles and platform gameplay to regain control over the giants’ machines.
• Face the dark truth beneath the islands’ surfaces and unravel an emotional poetic story, narrated by actress Megan Gay.
• Explore a fantastic handcrafted world across multiple unique islands, meet curious characters and creatures, and uncover the archipelago’s secrets.
You are Mo, a skilled tinkerer, living with her family on a pastoral archipelago, once inhabited by an ancient race of inscrutable giants. Their otherworldly but vital machines, festering in the underbellies of the islands themselves, must be kept going or an ever-present threat will swallow all. Mo vows to restore the hidden engines in time, but is this truly what she needs?