- MSRP: $5.99
- Released: July 19, 2019
- Genre: Puzzle, Board Game, Strategy, Simulation
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: The House of Fables
- Publisher: QubicGames
- Download size: 2.058 GB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: <1 hour
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English
Price historyAll time low: $0.99
Welcome to the fantastic world of model railroads and steam locomotives where you can become both a constructor and a conductor. Choo Choo!
Mini Trains transport you in a cozy playroom with the best railways tabletop ever, packed with 40 different layouts. You will be challenged to build tracks in situations that constantly get more puzzling.
Use your logic, imagination and engineering skills to safely lead the trains to their final destination. And of course, you get to sit in the driver’s cab and blow the whistle!
Enjoy these features:
● 40 levels, including 12 specials, that will progressively challenge your logical thinking;
● Multiple ways possible to build the tracks and solve the riddles;
● New mechanics regularly introduced such as tunnels, switches and turntables;
● Peaceful country landscapes with roaming animals and rustic buildings;
● Historical steam trains and their beloved whistles;
● Scoring system and collection of achievement trophies.