MazezaM - Puzzle Game
- MSRP: $4.99
- Released: August 7, 2020
- Genre: Puzzle, Board Game, Arcade, Strategy
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: eSolutions
- Publisher: eSolutions Nordic
- Download size: 50 MB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English
|All time low|
The game builds on the concept of Sokoban puzzles, where objects need to be moved to reach the exit.
Make your way to the exit by pushing rows of blocks around.
Each row of the same color is connected and can only by pushed horizontally.
The goal is to get the character from the left side of the room to the right side by pushing rows of blocks.
* Lots of levels to keep you busy when you need a break now and then.
* Start easy and work your way up to harder levels.
* Undo when you make a wrong move, useful for newbies.
* Puzzling levels that challenges your brain muscles.
* Climb the Leaderboard and earn bragging rights.
Other users also liked...
Sale ends in 18 hours
Find 10 Differences$5.99