Mark of the Ninja: Remastered
- MSRP: $19.99
- Released: October 9, 2018
- Genre: Action, Platformer
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Klei Entertainment
- Publisher: Klei Entertainment
- Download size: 3.607 GB
- Metacritic: 89 8.5
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 7 hours
- Main + Extra: 9½ hours
- Completionist: 16 hours
- ESRB Rating: Mature
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian
Price historyAll time low: $4.99
In Mark of the Ninja, you'll know what it is to truly be a ninja.
In Mark of the Ninja Remastered, you'll know what it is to truly be a ninja. You must be silent, agile and clever to outwit your opponents in a world of gorgeous scenery and flowing animation. Marked with cursed tattoos giving you heightened senses, every situation presents you with options.
For the first time, enjoy the critically acclaimed game as well as the additional Special Edition content on the go!
• True Stealth Experience - Player-centric gameplay rewards choice, be it finishing the game without killing anyone or assassinating all who stand in your way.
• Includes the Special Edition DLC: the Dosan’s Tale adds a new character, level, items, and Developer commentary.
• Enhanced visuals - both cinematic and gameplay visuals have been lovingly remastered offering exquisite detail.
• Now supports full 5.1 surround sound with remastered audio.
• New Game Plus - Finish the game and unlock this mode, offering new challenges and rewards.