Lucie’s Potager is a shop simulation game based around plants.
You play as Lucie, a young squirrel who has chosen to set up a shop to spread her love of plants. But in order to make her shop a success she’ll need to forage, grow, harvest, and craft the best produce she can!
Managing your time efficiently and taking advantage of the seasons is key to bringing in the most customers and biggest yields. Time is money after all and you only have so much of it!
- Run your own shop! Choose your own stock and prices and experiment to sell as much as you can. As your popularity grows, you’ll meet new customers while different seasons will bring new trends.
- Forage for materials. Anything out in the wild is free game, whether it be seeds, fruit or anything in between.
- Grow your own garden. Do I pick the flowers now, or wait till they turn into fruit? Raise your own crops and choose when to harvest them for the highest quality materials.
- Craft valuable items. Plants are surprisingly versatile and can be used to make many different items including food, cosmetics, clothes, medicine, and more.
- An ever-changing world. Each season has different plants to grow, while some customers only appear during certain times of day. Learn the ins and outs of these trends and to make some big profits!