- NA/JP: June 14, 2018
- EU: June 20, 2018
- Genre: Music
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Publisher: Flyhigh Works
- Download size: 793 MB
- Metacritic: 72 tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 9 hours
- ESRB Rating: Mature
- Play modes: Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|All time low|
A rhythmic music game unlike any other, the unique gameplay of Lanota is perfect for Nintendo Switch!
Lanota offers a unique blend of dynamic music rhythm gameplay and storytelling, delivering a colorful narrative and enticing soundtrack in one package!
You perform over 70 tracks on a 360 degree circular field – your goal is to hit notes all around the ‘plate’, enabling you to both feel the beat and follow the musical flow. Tap, hold and slide to perform and achieve perfect combos and harmony!
There are multiple ways to tackle each track - along with four difficulty settings you can choose to ‘Tune’ or ‘Purify’ songs. Purify ends your attempt if you miss too many notes, whereas Tune allows you to continue without that added pressure!
In addition to dynamic circular play areas and varied beats to hit, Lanota offers a distinctive narrative. The world has lost sound and color, and the task falls to our two heroes – Fisica and Ritmo – to revive ‘Notalium’ and bring music back to the world. Complete songs to unlock new story segments and undertake this vital task!
• 70+ tracks, including two new songs that are exclusive to Nintendo Switch
• Utilise the touch screen for precise and dynamic controls
• Varied songs and stage designs, including ‘boss’ tracks
• Four difficulty settings and the choice of ‘Tune’ and ‘Purify’ modes
• Complete the plot for a unique storybook experience
• Plug in some headphones and enjoy a special musical experience