Kotodama: The 7 Mysteries of Fujisawa
- Released: June 4, 2019
- Genre: Adventure, Puzzle, Role-Playing, Strategy
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Publisher: PQube
- Download size: 966 MB
- Metacritic: 62 6.9
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 12 hours
- Main + Extra: 12½ hours
- Completionist: 15½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English
|From 3rd party seller: $19.06|
|From 3rd party seller: $31.49|
|All time low|
• Investigate the secrets of Fujisawa Academy across seven visual novel chapters – where each chapter hides the truth to one of the seven mysteries.
• Battle key characters using ‘Kotodama’ – the power of words. Interrogation battles see you stripping your target naked - exposing the truth behind their lies!
• Uncover key words in the game’s investigation phase. The more keywords and clues you find, the more potent your power in the puzzle phase.
• Nothing is as it seems! Kotodama intentionally plays on classic tropes and clichés to continually twist the story and surprise the player.
• Repeated playthroughs will yield new facts within the story. Uncover them all to unlock the true ending and a full gallery of artwork.
• Continue to play the fiendish puzzles in Fantasize Mode to perfect your high scores!