- Released: December 22, 2018
- Genre: Platformer, Puzzle, Arcade, Multiplayer
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 2
- Publisher: QubicGames
- Download size: 2.102 GB
- Metacritic: tbd 6.9
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 5½ hours
- Main + Extra: 9½ hours
- Completionist: 10 hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Russian, Chinese (Traditional)
|Sale ends in 27 hours|
|All time low|
Between dreams and nightmares, Koloro tells the tale of a young pink hair girl named Kora who embarks on a quest to find her missing sister through a stunning Puzzle-Platformer.
Embrace a unique one-button gameplay, lovable characters, a wonderful art style and a captivating soundtrack.
Play the adventure alone or with a friend as a team in a cooperative mode. Once this is over, a hard mode will keep challenging you!
Do you have the courage to face the world of dreams and nightmares?
- A dreamlike art and captivating soundtrack
- Unique and easy-to-learn gameplay
- Over 300 levels
- Friendship and love
- Great for kids and family
- Huge bosses and hidden bonuses
- Coop mode for 2 players
- Time trial challenges