- MSRP: $14.99
- NA/EU: August 2, 2018
- JP: September 6, 2018
- Genre: Puzzle
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: FIFTYTWO
- Publisher: JetDogs
- Download size: 237 MB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 3 hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|All time low|
Begin your journey through a surreal world where nature, time and space intertwine.
Mysterious things happen in a ruined room. Doors inside that room lead to different worlds and beautiful landscapes.
Match blocks and overcome challenges in this addictive puzzle with rich visual effects that unfolds a narrative through breathtaking places including lush jungles and stormy seas.
11 original songs accompany you on this adventure, replete with violin, piano, harmonica, accordion and more.
• Addictive tile-sliding gameplay
• 9 challenging obstacles such as stones, borders, drones, and portals
• 11 levels with different nature, physical environment, and weather conditions
• Unique art style and rich visual effects
• Award-winning original soundtrack involving live instruments
• A storyline full of natural disasters and total destruction
• Block-moving puzzles, that open the doors to new worlds