Bavarium Sea Heist
DLC for Just Cause 3
- Released: August 17, 2016
- Developer: Avalanche Studios
- Publisher: SQUARE ENIX
- OpenCritic:  42
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 1½ hours
- Main + Extra: 2 hours
- Completionist: 5 hours
|All time low|
Just Cause 3: Bavarium Sea Heist is the third PDLC pack from the Air, Land & Sea Expansion pass. With your devastating new rocket boat, sail the dangerous waters of West Medici and infiltrate the Stingray, a mysterious research facility, home of the rarest and strongest weapon ever created by the Eden Corporation.
This content pack includes a brand new location to explore, missions, challenge type, the heavily armed rocket boat and the devastating “Eden Spark” lighting gun.
- Liberate the Medici coastal waters of Scolio, home to Eden Research stations and the mysterious “Stingray” base.
- Drive the deadly rocket boat “Loochador”, using its multi-lock missile launchers and miniguns to defeat the formidable Black Hand Fleet.
- Infiltrate the Stingray base to steal the devastating “Eden Spark” lightning gun and unleash elemental death on your enemies in all new storyline and missions.
- Power up the Eden Spark further with mods earned in the “Boat Invader” challenge. '
Just Cause 3 © 2015 Square Enix Ltd. All rights reserved. Developed by Avalanche Studios. Published by Square Enix Ltd. Just Cause 3 and the Just Cause logo are trademarks of Square Enix Ltd. Square Enix and the Square Enix logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Square Enix Holdings Co. Ltd. All other trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners.