- MSRP: $14.99
- NA/EU: October 11, 2018
- JP: January 16, 2020
- Genre: Platformer, Party, Multiplayer, Communication
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 4
- Developer: Space Mace
- Publisher: Graffiti Games
- Download size: 586 MB
- Metacritic: 70 tbd
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian
Price historyAll time low: $3.74
A cooperative switching game about trying NOT to kill your friends!
*** Colorful, Chaotic, Co-Op Switching ***
- Switch places at JUST the right time to beat color-coded levels.
- Work together as a team. No jogger left behind!
- Co-op that's ACTUALLY cooperative.
*** It's got Single Player, too! ***
- You Jump for two!
- You Switch for two!
- You Coordinate the Two!
- Your cat watches (cat not included).
It's like patting your head and rubbing your belly, but you're jogging.
*** Easy to Learn, but Deceptively Difficult ***
- Only 2 buttons! How hard can that be?
- Difficulty modifiers to play faster, slower, safer, or danger...er.
- Mind-bending action puzzles that hate you.
*** Story! ***
- There is one!
- With a robot.
- And a ton of really great music!
- It's got a Funny Funny Joke (Limit 1).
- And super secret secrets to find!
- And trophies to collect.
... in space.