- MSRP: $14.99
- Released: August 26, 2020
- Genre: Arcade, Action
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 2
- Developer: Rake in Grass
- Publisher: Rake in Grass
- Download size: 235 MB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 4 hours
- Main + Extra: 4 hours
- Completionist: 15½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English
|All time low|
You'll find legions of enemies, so it's lucky that you'll have tons of weapons and the ability to upgrade ships.
The universe is once again facing a terrible threat. An unknown but powerful entity from another dimension has entered our reality and is attempting to wipe out all sentient life. The inhabited planets of the galaxy are too divided to take action. It's up to you, the bravest and finest pilot in the galaxy, to face the enemy alone and prevail against overwhelming odds!
Assume the role of an elite space pilot and jump into an epic adventure to save the universe from inevitable doom. Travel the galaxies and unleash an arsenal of the deadliest weapons and devices ever installed in a spaceship!
- EPIC ADVENTURE - Go on an extraordinary quest through space and parallel dimensions to save the universe from its inevitable doom.
- RELENTLESS ACTION – Enjoy unlimited action and destruction as you tear through space stations and whole cities on your way to victory.
- MASSIVE ARSENAL - Nowhere else will you find an arsenal of this magnitude and variety. The game offers a constant flow of exciting new weapons as you progress through the campaign.
- INNOVATIVE EQUIPMENT – The variety of items is unprecedented - many have bizarre effects that support nontraditional play styles.
- MASSIVE REPLAYBILITY - An endlessly repeating loop of gameplay offers ever-increasing difficulty that will test the true limits of your abilities.
- LOCAL CO-OP!
- AND MASU IS BACK! - Machinae Supremacy returns to provide a brand new hard-rockin', face-meltin', nut-crackin' soundtrack for the game!