It came from space and ate our brains
- NA/EU: January 28, 2020
- JP: February 13, 2020
- Genre: Action, Arcade, Multiplayer, Party
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 4
- Publisher: ALL IN! GAMES
- Download size: 1.554 GB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Portuguese, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|All time low|
Can you make it through endless hordes of brain-eating aliens? We mean, like, with your brain intact and everything.
A merciless alien species that feeds on human brains (duh) has invaded the Earth. Who can stand up to them? You, obviously! Save the world—or at least yourself. Send aliens to oblivion in It Came From Space and Ate Our Brains—a unique top-down arcade shooter.
Addicting gameplay elements, co-op mode, and a way to turn aliens into goo? It’s all here! Explore atmospheric locations with a flashlight and a weapon powerful enough to blast those unwanted intergalactic guests back into space. Survive hordes of enemies trying to corner you and get inside your skull… at least until you set a new high score and die like a badass!
• Six exciting co-op campaign missions for up to 4 players
• Different alien types
• Powerful weapons and special powers
• An incredible techno soundtrack that serves as the perfect background for brain-eating mayhem