- MSRP: $8.99
- Released: June 19, 2018
- Genre: Platformer, Arcade, Action
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 2
- Developer: kittehface, Spaceboy
- Publisher: Digerati
- Download size: 66 MB
- Metacritic: 68 6.3
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 2 hours
- Main + Extra: 3½ hours
- Completionist: 8½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian
Price historyAll time low: $1.34
The colorful platformer that makes a real splash!
The world’s first splatformer is here! INK is a fast-paced platformer with a twist – levels are invisible and must be splattered with brightly colored paint before they can be seen!
Players can reveal levels in a variety of ways: double-jumping, wall sliding or squishing an enemy all create splashes and splodges. Even failing is useful – when your blocky character perishes it explodes in a shower of color, painting the surrounding area to reveal more of the level for your next try!
• Test your platforming skills across 75 INKgeniously designed levels!
• Jump, squish, slide and die to splatter brightly colored paint and uncover your surroundings!
• Splat enemies, dodge missiles, and take down super-challenging bosses!
• Local 2-player mode: Take on INK with a friend, exclusive to Nintendo Switch (supports split Joy-Con play)
• 20 deviously hidden coins to find and collect!
• Ambient and atmospheric original soundtrack by Vincent Rubinetti
• Precision platforming makes INK a perfect challenge for speedrunners