- MSRP: $4.99
- Released: September 19, 2019
- Genre: Action, Arcade, Role-Playing
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 2
- Developer: Radiangames
- Publisher: 2Awesome Studio
- Download size: 159 MB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 3 hours
- Main + Extra: 5 hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian
- Platforms: Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One
|All time low|
The sequel to Inferno+, Radiangames' critically-acclaimed twin-stick action-RPG, Inferno 2 boasts even more devious levels, more weapons, more upgrades and powers, more enemies, and more customization, along with more insane explosions and particle effects.
Blast through 80+ levels full of enemies and secrets while upgrading your ship the way you want.
* Play through 80+ levels of atmospheric awesomeness
* Customize your arsenal of upgradable weapons and ship powers
* Single player and 2 player local co-op for the first time!
* New Game+ mode adds even more replayability
* 3 difficulty levels (change it up at any time)
* All-new special level types and goals. Survival and boss fights!
* Dozens of enemy types
* Tons of secrets to discover