- NA/EU: May 29, 2020
- JP: December 17, 2020
- Genre: Adventure, Action, Fighting, First-Person
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: JanduSoft
- Publisher: JanduSoft
- Download size: 1.753 GB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 3½ hours
- Main + Extra: 4½ hours
- Completionist: 5 hours
- ESRB Rating: Mature
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Portuguese, Spanish, French, German, Dutch, Russian
|Matches previous low|
|Sale ends June 9|
|All time low|
Three stories, three outcasts, three nerds… and a single destiny: to make the best video game ever.
Indiecalypse depicts the crude reality of indie game developers and their struggles to get their shit together when it comes to releasing a video game.
Three misfits team up to design and produce their own indie game, finding themselves in a path of chaos, self-destruction and resentment. But there’s also space for crude humor, pop culture references, gratuitous and non-gratuitous violence... and fear. Fear of the dozens of lawsuits for copyright infringement, obscenity and profanity we’ll have to face if the game is finally published.
Not everything is what it seems in Indiecalypse, and we know for sure that no one will be left indifferent after playing it.
- The definitive Indie Developer Experience
- More than 20 mini-games, most of them inspired by well-know indie games
- Different playable characters: Jack, Ethan & Violet
- Dark Humor