I Saw Black Clouds
- Released: March 30, 2021
- Genre: Adventure
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Wales Interactive
- Publisher: Wales Interactive
- Download size: 9.597 GB
- Metacritic: 52 tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 2 hours
- ESRB Rating: Mature
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Portuguese, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|All time low|
An interactive movie
After the unexpected death of a close friend, Kristina returns to her hometown looking for answers, only to unearth a string of dark secrets. The truth turns out to be far more harrowing than she could have imagined…
I Saw Black Clouds is an interactive psychological thriller with supernatural elements and branching storylines. How you connect with the characters and the moral choices you make along the way will affect what you discover, the journey you take, and the resolution you find at the end.
For every decision you make, every interaction, your character’s decisions, personality and relationships are being tracked. You are rewarded with a breakdown to evaluate how you are playing the game. Discover five dimensions of your own personality; honesty, strength, morality, tact and introspection — whilst controlling how the character faces their challenges; denial, acceptance, or guilt. How will you play?
- A completely live-action, cinematic interactive psychological thriller, filmed in the UK.
- A branching narrative that drastically changes the story depending on the path you take.
- Real-time Relationship Status Tracking that influences the story as you play.
- Real-time Personality Trait Tracking that evolves based on your choices.
- Unlockable features include Skip Scene and Personality Assessment.
- Featuring a Streamer Mode that pauses the choices for audience participation during live streams.