I Am The Hero
- MSRP: $9.99
- Released: November 30, 2018
- Genre: Arcade, Fighting, Action, Adventure
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 3
- Publisher: Ratalaika Games
- Download size: 455 MB
- Metacritic: 64 tbd
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Russian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
Price historyAll time low: $5.99
I Am The Hero is a pixel art, beat 'em up, fighting game that tells the story of a "Hero" with a glorious but mysterious past.
I Am The Hero is a love note to retro gaming, ripped from the fuzzy memories of the developer’s childhoods and seasoned with a wild passion for fighting games. If you want a truly modern re-interpretation of classic gaming, then it’s time to join the fate and answer one simple question, "are you the hero?"
Enjoy fast paced, retro action inspired by modern and old-school classics. I Am The Hero will give you shot of nostalgia and adrenaline that you’ve been crazing.
So what are you waiting for? It’s time to join the fight!
• Single Player Campaign
• Local Co-Op
• Fast Moving, Fluid Combat
• Free Style Combos : trample, juggle, rush, and crush your enemies into submission with your own unique fighting styles
• Critical Blink : by timing your attacks perfectly you can unleash massive damage on your foes with Critical Blink