- MSRP: $9.99
- Released: May 29, 2019
- Genre: Multiplayer, Board Game, Strategy, Puzzle
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 4
- Online: 2 - 4
- Publisher: LAN - GAMES EOOD
- Download size: 633 MB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian
Price historyAll time low: $6.99
Create words and connect them to the existing ones. Score high points and defeat your friends. Play online, solo or in local mode with your friends and family.
Happy words is a word based real time online multiplayer board game for 1 to 4 players in which you have to create new words based on existing ones.
The object of Happy-Words is to score more points than your opponents.
A player collects points by placing words on the game board. Each letter has a different point value, so the strategy becomes to play words with high scoring letter combinations.
The game supports English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian and Bulgarian languages.
Your can play Happy Words in 3 modes:
1) Online with your friends or via random opponents from internet
2) Solo versus intelligent robots
3) Local on the same device with your friends and family
The game is highly customizable. You can play with different settings like "time to think", one or two bags of letters, with or without use of helping dictionary and many others.
You can also customize your board color and tile color styles.