- MSRP: $9.99
- NA/EU: August 1, 2019
- JP: October 3, 2019
- Genre: Action, Fighting
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Muse Games
- Publisher: Muse Games
- Download size: 1.456 GB
- Metacritic: 54 tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 2 hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Italian, Russian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
Price historyAll time low: $9.99
Hamster. Kung Fu. Beat'em Up.
“A delightfully wacky beat-em-up in all the right ways”
“It’s super satisfying”
"The most kawaii brawler you'll ever encounter”
Play as the hamster hero Pimm and harness the mightiest martial arts powers. Kick tail through district after district on a heart-pounding journey to take down the Vermin Gang, save Grandpa, and restore peace to Hamsterdam.
The once peaceful town of Hamsterdam is in danger! The vile chinchilla Marlo and his Vermin Gang are wreaking havoc.
Swing, flick, and strike your way through the streets of Hamsterdam. Experience the frantic action, flawlessly execute rhythm combos, and become one with the fabled Hamster-Fu.
- Swing and flick your way to epic vermin beat downs
- Unique brew of classic frenetic brawler, rhythm, and quick reactions
- Master the ancient hamster martial art form; Hamster-Fu
- Heart & fist-pounding boss showdowns. The skies rain bombs! Try dodging 1,483 of them
- A chinchilla mob boss plus a gang of trash can wearing, tonic chugging vermin
- Rescue Hamsterdammers and Grandpa. Lead the resistance to save Hamsterdam
- From Couture to Streetwear - offering the finest hamster apparel for on-point beatdowns
- Ride in style on the Ham-mobile: a two wheeled, chrome plated, pipe-grinding scooter