Gryphon Knight Epic: Definitive Edition
- MSRP: $12.99
- NA/EU: August 20, 2020
- JP: January 21, 2021
- Genre: Action
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 2
- Developer: Cyber Rhino Studios
- Publisher: Cyber Rhino Studios
- Download size: 618 MB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Portuguese, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Korean
- Platforms: Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One
|All time low|
Gryphon Knight Epic is a 2D Medieval Shoot’em up that mixes elements from classical shoot’em ups, exploration and duel-like boss battles, it tells the story of Sir Oliver and Aquila, an accomplished knight and his loyal gryphon that are forced back to adventure once again.
Sir Oliver has already defeated a dragon, married a princess and saved the kingdom. But during his quest he will face adversaries he never imagined he would, because… in reality all of them were once friends. What happened? These heroes would never go rogue… and all at once? Something is rotten in the kingdom and it's up to Oliver to discover what.
- Fight your way through 9 hand-crafted levels.
- Duel with challenging bosses and get their weapons.
- Explore the stages to find equipment for your character and bits of ancient lore of the world.
- Enjoy challenging gameplay and pixel art graphics, just like old times.
- Jump-in/Jump-out Local Co-op, a friend can join anytime to help on your quest!