Waste of Space
DLC for Goat Simulator
- Released: March 20, 2017
- Developer: Coffee Stain Studios, Double Eleven
- Publisher: Double Eleven
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 2½ hours
- Main + Extra: 3½ hours
- Completionist: 4½ hours
|Matches previous low|
|Sale ends April 13|
|All time low|
Goat simulation is finally leaving the planet where it was once conceived to explore the endless possibilities of space (Though we only had time to explore some of them)
You no longer have to fantasize about colonizing space as a simulated goat. Your dreams have finally come true!
• Crowdfund a space colony and get other people to pay for it and do all the work!
• Endless space full of planets to visit. But seriously it would take forever to go there so why bother
• There is one planet nearby though. Go to that one
• Fly and shoot stuff in space, because nobody makes games about flying and shooting in space anymore
• Learn how to be a real bridge commander!
• The biggest map in goat simulator history, filled to the brim with exclusive content.
Remote Play requires PS Vita system and sufficiently robust Wi-Fi connection.
11MB minimum save size
© 2017 Double Eleven Limited. Coffee Stain Studios AB. All Rights Reserved.