Game Dev Story
- Demo Available: EU & JP eShop only
- MSRP: $14.00
- Released: October 11, 2018
- Genre: Simulation, Strategy, Role-Playing, Board Game
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Kairosoft
- Publisher: Kairosoft
- Download size: 272 MB
- Metacritic: tbd 8.0
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 7 hours
- Main + Extra: 11 hours
- Completionist: 22 hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
- Platforms: Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One
|All time low|
Manage your own game company and try to create a million-selling game in this unique simulation.
Features the ability to develop your company's own game console, plus a system for changing your staff members' professions.
Your staff members can have a variety of game-related professions, from programmer to sound engineer.
Work hard and you may reach the top of the video game industry!
Try searching for "Kairosoft" to see all of our games!!