Galaxy of Pen & Paper +1 Edition
- Released: April 8, 2020
- Genre: Role-Playing, Board Game, Simulation, Strategy
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Behold Studios
- Publisher: Plug In Digital
- Download size: 1.104 GB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 10½ hours
- Main + Extra: 15 hours
- Completionist: 21 hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Portuguese
|Sale ends July 7|
|All time low|
Create your own game master and RPG party, as they roleplay, explore distant planets in their imagination, fight weird aliens and save the galaxy in the era of dial-up internet and floppy disks!
Galaxy of Pen & Paper is a turn-based RPG that takes the pen and paper games of your childhood and launches them into space.
Set in the year 1999, a group of friends brave the perils of a strange new galaxy, armed with dice and unique skill sets.
The player creates their own Game Master and builds a party to play through a number of weird and exciting campaigns, earning prestige and unlocking new skills along the way.
Galaxy of Pen & Paper expands on concepts from its predecessor, Knights of Pen & Paper, by featuring a larger universe, a greater variety of races, and an imaginative new sci-fi setting.
- Turn-based combat system
- Customization options for character builds
- Expansive galaxy with multiple systems and numerous planets to explore
- Built-in dice mechanic for authentic tabletop game feel
- Ability to increase or decrease difficulty of battles
Includes +1 Edition: new characters, classes, skills, planets, quests, and more than 3 hours of gameplay!