Galaxy of Pen & Paper +1 Edition
- MSRP: $12.49
- Released: April 8, 2020
- Genre: Role-Playing, Board Game, Simulation, Strategy
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Behold Studios
- Publisher: Plug In Digital
- Download size: 687 MB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- Languages: English, Portuguese
- ESRB: T
- PEGI: 7
- USK: 12
- ACB: PG
- OFLC: PG
- RARS: 16+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
Price historyAll time low: $12.49
A turn-based meta RPG about a group of players rolling dice in the year 1999!
Create your own game master and RPG party, as they roleplay, explore distant planets in their imagination, fight weird aliens and save the galaxy in the era of dial-up internet and floppy disks!
Galaxy of Pen & Paper is a turn-based RPG that takes the pen and paper games of your childhood and launches them into space.
Set in the year 1999, a group of friends brave the perils of a strange new galaxy, armed with dice and unique skill sets.
The player creates their own Game Master and builds a party to play through a number of weird and exciting campaigns, earning prestige and unlocking new skills along the way.
Galaxy of Pen & Paper expands on concepts from its predecessor, Knights of Pen & Paper, by featuring a larger universe, a greater variety of races, and an imaginative new sci-fi setting.
- Turn-based combat system
- Customization options for character builds
- Expansive galaxy with multiple systems and numerous planets to explore
- Built-in dice mechanic for authentic tabletop game feel
- Ability to increase or decrease difficulty of battles
Includes +1 Edition: new characters, classes, skills, planets, quests, and more than 3 hours of gameplay!