GALAK-Z: The Void: Deluxe Edition
- Released: March 26, 2019
- Genre: Action, Action
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: 17-BIT
- Publisher: Golem Consulting
- Download size: 2.409 GB
- Metacritic: tbd 4.8
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|Matches previous low|
|Sale ends October 1|
|All time low|
Get back into the cockpit with the premium all-you-can-eat version of our rogue-lite love letter to 80’s anime and space shooters.
This critic's choice has been retooled to create the ultimate version for the Switch.
80’s spaceship anime and arcade-gaming meld with ultra-modern physics and A.I. in a skill-demanding, procedurally generated rogue-lite adventure! Be the hero in a world that oozes classic Saturday morning anime but plays like a tough, modern, tactical shooter. Try to survive the hostile environments of deep space, battling warring factions full of unique and cunning enemies. Unlock ever more powerful upgrades as you learn the secret of the GALAK-Z, and die and die again as you valiantly struggle to become the ultimate pilot – finally good enough to beat what GALAK-Z throws at you!
• New Mode: The Void allows endless gameplay, Online Leaderboards, and a Daily Challenge
• Advanced enemy A.I. for intense dogfights
• Arcade Mode for the faint of heart who don't dare the rogue-lite approach
GALAK-Z is playable in TV mode, Handheld mode, or Tabletop mode and supports Nintendo Switch Pro Controller, and Joy-Con™ controllers.