- MSRP: $9.99
- NA/EU: August 20, 2020
- JP: December 17, 2020
- Genre: Party, Fighting, Multiplayer
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 4
- Developer: ShadowLair Games
- Publisher: ShadowLair Games
- Download size: 688 MB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English
- Platforms: Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One
|All time low|
Play as one of 6 FuzzBalls, these small animal plush toys roll into balls of fluff to move around and knock their enemies off a selection of 7 unique stages.
FuzzBall comes with 3 different modes of play, supporting 1-4 players for local couch-play multiplayer:
- In Vs Mode, you will need to knock out all your enemies and be the last player to remain to be crowned as the ultimate victor.
- In Party Mode, you will compete with your friends to complete various missions to earn points. Will you play the objective, or will you get in everyone's way?
- In Flexiball, players will have to work together to perform rule-, and mind-bending actions and complete as many tasks as possible within the time limit.