On The Edge
DLC for Frostpunk: Console Edition
|Lowest price ever|
|Sale ends July 7|
|All time low|
ABOUT ON THE EDGE EXPANSION:
Assigned as the leader of a newly formed Outpost — settled near the Army Warehouse — you are kept on New London's leash and bound to transfer all your precious findings to the headquarters. At the same time, you have to rely on scarce food deliveries and laws enforced by your supervisor. It's a delicate balance to navigate — each decision introduces new risks and hardships. But as soon the alternate food source is discovered by your scouts, you can start to think about surviving on your own…
Snowy tides turn quickly on the Frostland. There are other Settlements out there willing to cooperate with you. Once you manage to gain their loyalty, designate trade routes between new allies, and regain control over your Book of Laws, then you can form a strong, independent union - and shake off New London's yoke.
ON THE EDGE - FEATURES:
• New Frostland mechanics: Settlements and Safe Routes
• New Relations mechanics: Favours, Improvements, Trading, Diplomacy
• New Unit: Construction Team - used to build Trading Depots and Safe Routes
• 16 brand new areas on Frostland and new lore added to some of the old sites
• 3 new city structures and 7 new technologies
• A brand-new Setting in all Endless Mode variants: Settlements
• 25 minutes of new music (6 tracks) composed by Piotr Musiał
• Many smaller additions, improvements and fixes
On The Edge gives you the opportunity to break free of the shackles New London has inflicted upon you and turn your ice-cold will back onto your masters.
The Official Season Pass for Frostpunk is out and complete! It grants you access to all additional content released for the game since the premiere, including three expansions (The Last Autumn, On The Edge and The Rifts), that widely broaden the main story and fill a lot of gaps in the game’s universe.