Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle
- MSRP: $19.99
- Released: October 25, 2018
- Genre: Puzzle, Strategy
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Blue Wizard Digital
- Publisher: Blue Wizard Digital
- Download size: 324 MB
- Metacritic: 76 7.2
- How Long To Beat:
- Solo: 7½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Mature
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
Price historyAll time low: $4.99
Jason is Back in the Goriest Puzzle Game Ever Made!
Become horror icon Jason Voorhees and stalk campers across 150+ levels in the most gruesome puzzle game ever! Solve murderlicious puzzles to rank-up and unlock new weapons and special attacks. Help Jason terrorize victims from the campgrounds of Crystal Lake to the high-rises of Manhattan, from supermax prisons to space stations... and beyond!
Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle is developed by the twisted minds behind the darkly hilarious indie hit SLAYAWAY CAMP.
● 12 gut-wrenching themed “episodes” for over 150 puzzle levels!
● See Jason like never before: Supermax Jason, Frozen Jason, Apocalypse Jason & More!!!
● Traps! Cops! SWAT teams! Land mines! Rotary telephones! Cats!
● Choose ‘R’ mode for dozens of bloody Kill Scenes, or ‘PG’ for an almost family-friendly puzzle experience.
● Constant feel-good encouragement from your mom’s severed head.
● ‘Daily Death’ mode for a new special reward puzzle each day.
● ‘Murder Marathon’ mode to sharpen your camper-killing skills.
● Level up and unlock tons of horrifying new murder weapons and special animations.
● Trade in your rusty and unwanted weapons for shiny new elite ones!