- MSRP: $9.99
- NA/EU: February 20, 2020
- JP: March 18, 2021
- Genre: Music, Arcade
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Publisher: Forever Entertainment
- Download size: 1.659 GB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 1 hour
- Main + Extra: 1½ hours
- Completionist: 2 hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian
- Platforms: Nintendo Switch
|All time low|
Frederic is back... Although the previous battle ended with a victory, the evil is again present. Zeitgeist*, the wicked, cybernetic, quintessence of absolute evil, has a plan. Evil plan to throw Frederic into the vortex of time while taking away everything that is most valuable to him. Zeitgeist is not alone. Frederic will have to face the infected, steel-bound great composers of bygone times. Skills and piano are the only things our hero has left - is this enough this time?
The third game from the series includes even more great music and all those elements that players loved in the previous Frederic games.
- Re-interpreted, classical works of music.
- Delightful, rich in details, 2D graphics.
- A unique, humorous story.
- Difficulty levels adapted to players' skills.
- 8 levels crowned with an extensive final.